Numeric partners with Primary schools, parents, and universities to accomplish our work. Without these key partners, our work would not be possible.
Primary School Partners
- We partner with 45 primary schools in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- We aim to create centres of excellence in the schools where we operare
- We collaborate with a dedicated liaison teacher who works with us throughout the year.
- We build good relationships with the school management teams and school governing bodies
- We work with our school partners to support the smooth running of our program in the schools.
- We typically host two parent meetings for each school per year
- We train parents how to use Numeric learning tools at home with their children
- We prepare and share quarterly reports on the learners’ progress
- We establish direct communication between each parent and a Numeric program manager who is responsible for our programs at the child’s school.
- We have established university partners in each of the provinces where we operate: UKZN, UJ, UWC
- We increase the opportunities to develop future teachers through our partnerships
- We recruit and train a cohort of coaches comprised of 70% B.Ed students
- We create mutually beneficial opportunities for development and collaboration with our university partners.